- The credit card on file will be charged for the full amount of your stay the morning of your arrival. If you wish to use a different credit card, please notify us immediately.
- Your room will be cleaned according to CDC guidelines prior to your arrival; housekeeping services will not be provided during your stay. If you would like garbage removed, please set it outside your door. If you need additional towels, please dial “0” to notify us and we will leave towels outside your door or at the front desk.
- Continental breakfast service has been suspended per the Governor’s Executive Order on Food Service and the Wine/Beer Bar is closed. In your room, there will be suggestions and directions to establishments providing take-out service and/or indoor dining. It is highly recommended that you make restaurant reservations in advance.
- If you have questions regarding the area and things to do, please try to communicate those via email prior to your arrival. While we enjoy interacting with guests and providing local knowledge, current guidelines require us to accomplish these tasks electronically to the extent possible. You may also dial “0” from the room phone at any time during your stay to reach us for questions or concerns.
- Check-out is by 11 am on your departure day. When you are ready to leave, please dial “0” to let us know you are checking out. Leave the key in the room.
Sugar Lodge is a classic mountain lodge less than 1/2 mile from the Sugarbush Ski Area and Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Golf Club in the heart of Central Vermont. The Lodge offers the amenities you would expect from a larger hotel with the ambiance and warmth of a Vermont Country Inn. With our proximity to all resort activities and unbeatable rates, the Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush is the ideal choice for your vacation in Vermont.
The Mad River Valley is also the perfect place to serve as your home base during any Vermont Vacation. The Valley’s central Vermont Location puts you within an hour’s drive of five of Vermont’s top Ski Resorts.
Central Air-Conditioning, Cable TV, Free WiFi and Outdoor Heated Pool are some of the modern services that seem to blend seamlessly with the historic post and beam Lodge atmosphere.
Sugar Lodge at Sugarbush is proud to be designated a Green Hotel in the Green Mountain State for our efforts in implementing environmentally-friendly practices.