From New York City, the recommended route should take approximately 5.5 – 6 hours travel time, depending on traffic and road conditions.
- Take I-84 East into Connecticut to I-91 North (Hartford, CT)
- Take I-91 North through Massachusetts and into Vermont.
- Take I-89 North exit (White River Junction) and continue to Exit 9 (Middlesex).
- At the end of the ramp, go Left, cross under I-89 to the stop sign.
- Go Left on Route 2 East for 1 mile, then go Right on Route 100B Take 100B through Moretown Village.
- Route 100B turns into Route 100.
- Follow south through Waitsfield to Warren.
- Make Right onto the Sugarbush Access Road
- Sugar Lodge is 2.5 miles on left.