Our friends at Sugarbush has brought back an unbelievable offer with their $219 Quad Packs – That’s four COMPLETELY UNRESTRICTED Adult All Mountain lift tickets for less than $55 a ticket! Tickets can be used by anyone in your group on any day during the 2014/15 Season, including HOLIDAYS! That’s almost a 45% savings over the window rate.
Anyone even considering skiing Sugarbush this season would be insane not to pick up a couple of packs to save some serious bucks. I cannot tell you the number of guests standing at the front desk last Christmas week regretting not purchasing these packs when they had the chance.
Remember they are only on sale through NOVEMBER, then they’ll be gone again until next year.
For more info and to purchase CLICK HERE!
Let us help you discover some of the country’s best craft beer while staying in the beautiful Mad River Valley. We are located in central Vermont, not far off Interstate-89 making nearly every Vermont craft brewery accessible with a short, scenic drive over the river (or covered bridge) and through the woods.
Come for the
Stay for the Valley.
We are so excited to offer you this exclusive bed & brew package. Come stay at one of our bed & breakfasts, hotels, condos, motels or lodges. Enjoy a full day of craft beer touring without the worries of driving.
We’ve created a very unique package bundled with discounted lodging to give guests a Saturday tour at select Vermont Route 100 craft breweries. Stay an extra day or two and adventure out on your own.
Our Vermont Bed & Brew Package
starts at $95 per person/night and includes
- 2+ nights at a hotel, lodge, bed & breakfast in the Mad River Valley
- Private Saturday tour of 3-4 craft breweries, a special tasting of Lawson’s Finest and a surprise add-on
- Hearty snack box with local Vermont treats to get you through the day of touring
- Mad River Valley 6 oz. tasting glass with free tasting at each brewery
- Discounts at local restaurants featuring local craft beers and farm to table food
- Brewery Tours can be booked on Saturdays from November 9 through December 14 and require a 2 night stay and each participant must be 21 years of age with valid proof of ID.
Package must be reserved through http://www.madrivervalley.com/beer