There is nothing quite as spectacular as Vermont’s Fall Foliage. With our birches and maples on full display with their fiery red and yellow decorations, it is an experience that has to be seen to be believed.
Sugar Lodge thinks you should maximize your enjoyment of our Autumn celebration with a special discount for anyone staying with us for 3 nights or more.
We will take $20 off per night for stays of three nights or more booked exclusively through www.sugarlodgereservations.com .
So relax and stay awhile, enjoy the show.
Discount valid September 19 – October 19, 2014 excluding Columbus Day Weekend (Oct 10 – 12) for Standard and Select Queen and Double Rooms.
Only new reservations made through www.sugarlodgereservations.com eligible for discount.
Special cannot be combined with any other specials or packages.
Suites not eligible for discount.
Let us help you discover some of the country’s best craft beer while staying in the beautiful Mad River Valley. We are located in central Vermont, not far off Interstate-89 making nearly every Vermont craft brewery accessible with a short, scenic drive over the river (or covered bridge) and through the woods.
Come for the
Stay for the Valley.
We are so excited to offer you this exclusive bed & brew package. Come stay at one of our bed & breakfasts, hotels, condos, motels or lodges. Enjoy a full day of craft beer touring without the worries of driving.
We’ve created a very unique package bundled with discounted lodging to give guests a Saturday tour at select Vermont Route 100 craft breweries. Stay an extra day or two and adventure out on your own.
Our Vermont Bed & Brew Package
starts at $95 per person/night and includes
- 2+ nights at a hotel, lodge, bed & breakfast in the Mad River Valley
- Private Saturday tour of 3-4 craft breweries, a special tasting of Lawson’s Finest and a surprise add-on
- Hearty snack box with local Vermont treats to get you through the day of touring
- Mad River Valley 6 oz. tasting glass with free tasting at each brewery
- Discounts at local restaurants featuring local craft beers and farm to table food
- Brewery Tours can be booked on Saturdays from November 9 through December 14 and require a 2 night stay and each participant must be 21 years of age with valid proof of ID.
Package must be reserved through http://www.madrivervalley.com/beer