We look forward to this year’s Green Mountain Stage Race. A fixture in the valley for over 10 years the race is an unparralled event in New England as well as in Vermont.
The Sugar Lodge looks forward to offering a 10% discount for any participants or spectators of this wonderful event.
A three night minimum is required and must be reserved through www.sugarlodgereservations.com. Discount cannot be combined with any other specials or offers.
Please also remember that bicycles are not permitted inside the Lodge so please plan accordingly.
For more information on the Green Mountain Stage Race visit gmsr.info.
Let us help you discover some of the country’s best craft beer while staying in the beautiful Mad River Valley. We are located in central Vermont, not far off Interstate-89 making nearly every Vermont craft brewery accessible with a short, scenic drive over the river (or covered bridge) and through the woods.
Come for the
Stay for the Valley.
We are so excited to offer you this exclusive bed & brew package. Come stay at one of our bed & breakfasts, hotels, condos, motels or lodges. Enjoy a full day of craft beer touring without the worries of driving.
We’ve created a very unique package bundled with discounted lodging to give guests a Saturday tour at select Vermont Route 100 craft breweries. Stay an extra day or two and adventure out on your own.
Our Vermont Bed & Brew Package
starts at $95 per person/night and includes
- 2+ nights at a hotel, lodge, bed & breakfast in the Mad River Valley
- Private Saturday tour of 3-4 craft breweries, a special tasting of Lawson’s Finest and a surprise add-on
- Hearty snack box with local Vermont treats to get you through the day of touring
- Mad River Valley 6 oz. tasting glass with free tasting at each brewery
- Discounts at local restaurants featuring local craft beers and farm to table food
- Brewery Tours can be booked on Saturdays from November 9 through December 14 and require a 2 night stay and each participant must be 21 years of age with valid proof of ID.
Package must be reserved through http://www.madrivervalley.com/beer
The Mad Marathon and Mad Half have become perennial fixtures here in Vermont and has been almost universally agreed by all participants to be “the World’s Most Beautiful Marathon”.
For more information on the marathon please visit madmarathon.com.
Sugar Lodge is again pleased to offer all participants a 10% discount on their stay as well as an early morning To-Go breakfast on race day.
A two night minimum is required and discount cannot be combined with any other special or offers.